Bengals vs Browns Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Click here To Watch Live Stream
– Cleveland owns the third-best record in the league against the spread this season at 9-5 and has been just as good at home this year, sporting a 5-2 ATS record at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Bengals vs Browns Live Stream Free
– As for hitting the over, Cleveland has gone over the total in six of their 14 games while the Bengals have the third-best record in the league with an 8-5-1 record when betting the over.
– The Bengals own a 50-40 all-time record against the Browns and were on a seven-game winning streak in the series until Cleveland won their first meeting earlier this season.
– First Touchdown Scorer: Nick Chubb (+420) – Chubb has been borderline unstoppable since Carlos Hyde was traded to the Jacksonville Jaguars. The rookie out of Georgia has found the end zone in five of the last six games he’s played and his 22 rushing attempts in the red zone lead the team by a huge margin. The Bengals’ run defense can’t stop anyone and as long as the Browns get the ball to start the game, it’s likely that Chubb will put Cleveland on the board first.
– First Half Points Total: Under 23 (-115) – Cincy and Cleveland have had sub-par seasons this year and a lot of that has to do with struggling to score early in the game. The Bengals are averaging 13.1 first-half points per game while Cleveland isn’t too far behind, averaging 9.3 points in the first half of games this season. Anything can happen on any given Sunday, but strictly from a statistical standpoint, it’s more likely than not that this games remains under 23 points in the first half on Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.